How to advertise On Instagram Ads
If your brand is already present on Instagram, know that you can boost it through Instagram Ads. If your brand is not already on Instagram, we advise you to review your personas and see if this is not a suitable medium for your company to be present.
After Facebook, Instagram is one of the most popular social networks globally and is growing every year. The platform now has more than 1 billion active users, according to Instagram itself.
Due to its high visibility, it presents itself as an excellent option for those who want to use this media to boost their brand. As you already know, the organic reach of social media has been decreasing more and more. Therefore, Social Ads emerged as a paid media option for companies to increase their visibility within social networks.
Of course, producing content relevant to your audience is critical in getting people to interact with your brand. But, without a doubt, advertising on it can make all the difference for your business. And even small businesses can benefit greatly from this tool.
However, not everything is flowers. One of the problems, actually a feature of the platform, is that it is not possible to use links in posts. But, through ads, this is possible. One more reason to invest in advertisements on the social network. If you are new to this medium and want to know how to advertise on media, we have gathered some basic information to start using this tool as soon as possible.
To Get Started: What Are Instagram Ads?
Instagram Ads is the way to boost its ads. It is currently possible to advertise in Feed, Stories, and Explore on the platform. The available ad formats are photos, videos, carousel, and collection; we’ll discuss the forms later. Ads can also be made through the Facebook Ads Manager, the same used for Facebook Ads.
Types Of Ads For Instagram Ads
The ad formats on it are the same as on Facebook, with the difference that on Instagram, there are fewer placements to show. Available formats are:
- Stories: These are full-screen ads that appear to users who consume Stories on Instagram. Unlike regular Stories, which expire after 24 hours, with Stories Ads, you can choose how many times and how long the user can see your ad.
- Photos: In photo ads, you can use attractive product or service images to promote your brand. Instagram is primarily a visual medium; the more striking an embodiment, the more likely it is to be shared and reach more people.
- Videos: insta loves videos. Not only Insta but most social networks are increasingly encouraging users to produce videos to share. This is a worldwide trend, so we advise you to run video ads.
- Carousel: The carousel format allows you to display a sequence of up to 10 images. Through Instagram Ads, it is possible to add buttons to each photo for users to click and access a website. It is highly recommended for stores and e-commerces. Through this format, it is also possible to tell stories, showing a creative sequence of scenes.
- Collection: It is the newest format made available by Instagram Ads. It is possible to combine photos and videos in a single ad, and the user can click and go to a website and perform the desired action.
How To Advertise On Instagram Ads Through Facebook Ads Manager
The ad creation process is precisely the same for Facebook, and you can see the step by step here in our post on how to advertise on Facebook Ads. You will choose the campaign objective, audience, budget, campaign duration, and ad creative during the process. The difference is that, in this case, to advertise only on Instagram, you will only choose the placement on it.
How To Advertise On Instagram Directly From Instagram
Another possibility is to boost your post directly through Instagram. If you have a post that generates a lot of engagement, you can enable it to reach even more people. But, it is essential to remember that this boost is only available for business accounts on Instagram. The process is quite simple to boost your Instagram post: choose any correspondence from your feed and click on “Promote.”